So now for the roller coaster ride

 Today I got the schedule for the upcoming health exams and finally, the date for the bone marrow transplant.  April 21.  I'm excited and at the same time terrified, more terrified than excited, much more.  The thing is, with this cancer, I don't feel bad.  I get a little tired in the afternoons but for the most part, I wouldn't know I had cancer if I didn't have some pretty whacked up blood results.  

I don't want to die, yet, but I am scared at the thought of being brought to the edge of death and back.  I'm wondering will I feel better when this is all over?  Will I have a different perspective on life when I come through this, and if so, what will it be?  Will I be changed at all?  

I can guess that only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nearer It Gets, the Scareder I Get

A Well Meaning Huge Load of Crap

The Spark Leading Up To The Fire